Vienti Motors provide safe and reliable car hire and cross country travel services using a wide variety of cars, 7-seater and 16-seater current vehicle models. We partner with investors (car owners) who outsource and put their vehicles on the Vienti Travels and Tours network while we provide the:
Cars We Accept
There are several requirements that must be fulfilled before your car can be accepted into becoming an Vienti Motors Affiliate, and they are;
- The car must have four working passenger doors. We accept vehicle brands suitable for Nigerian roads such as Toyota, Mercedes, Ford, Honda, Kia, Mitsubishi, Nissan, etc.
- We only accept cars ten years back from current year. For example, in year 2019, we accept models from 2009 to date.
- Your vehicle or car must have a valid insurance policy document and vehicle licence.
- A genuine vehicle inspection report is also required.
- Vehicle Certificate of road worthiness
- Tint permit if your windows are tinted.
- Proof of ownership
- Comprehensive Insurance
Your vehicle will be checked to ensure it meets up with our above listed requirements.
Your bank account is credited at the end of each week with the money that you’ve earned. Vienti Motors takes a 25% commission and credits your bank account at the end of each week or month with your earnings.
Information you will need to have available includes:
- Your name as it appears on the account
- Your account number
- Swift code of your bank branch. (If you don’t know your swift code, just ask the next time you’re at the branch)
- Tax Identification Number
- Bank code
Vienti Motors travel service is available to the following cities:
- Port Harcourt
- Asaba / Warri